Sat, Apr 29|
Greenlife Family Farms
Feel Good Fest
Music, impressive art, fire performances, aerial performances, donation-based yoga, community drum circle, real butterfly interactions, food trucks, kombucha, local vendors, bubble art & more!
When & Where
Apr 29, 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Greenlife Family Farms, 281 Odell School Rd, Concord, NC 28027, USA
About the event
Visit website for more details + ticketsActivity Lineup
- Face painting – All Day
- Water Cymatics – In Barn – All Day
- Vendor Village – All Day
- Butterfly Dome – All Day
- Parachute People – Pop up throughout the day
- Bubble Art – Pop up throughout the day
- Aerial Performances – 3pm – 7:30pm
- Drum Circle – 6pm-7pm
- Fire Performances – 8pm – 10pm
- Yoga Classes – 2:30pm – 8pm
- Obstacle Course – All Day
- Caricature Artist – All Day
- Pop-Up Chiropractor – All Day
- 2pm-3pm – Flint Blade
- 3:15pm – 4:15pm – I, Star
- 4:30pm – 6pm – Kids and their Computers
- 6pm – 7pm – Drum Circle – BRING YOUR DRUMS!!
- 7pm – 8pm – The Botanikals
- 8:30pm – 10pm – Jess Lamb and the Factory ft Siri Iman
- 10pm – 11:30pm (Barn Stage – After party) – Ethan Desmond
We will have several FREE yoga classes throughout the day – Classes will be hosted by 3 local teachers and even 1 teacher joining us for the day from the Outer Banks! You’ll be sure to feel good after giving you body some love with these incredible teachers.
The schedule for these classes are listed below!
Sunny Grigorova – Partner Deep Stretch and Play– 2:30-3:30pm
Victoria Martinez – Chakra Flow Yoga (Chakra Flow University) – 4pm-5pm
Pickles – Grateful Yoga (Kind Yoga) – 5:30pm-6:30pm
Jason Kierce – Fun, Happy, Love Yoga (Big Love Yoga Barn) – 7pm-8pm
Jason Kierce – Pop up Acro Yoga Jam – throughout the dayFood trucks
We will have food trucks on site as well! Come hungry!
- Johnny Rogers
- Lost Highway Pizza